- 1/3 cup vanilla wafers (8 wafers), crushed
- 12-oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup 0-cal sweetener of choice
- 1 tbs. all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- ¼ cup frozen egg product (thawed) or 1 egg
- ½ cup fruit, chopped or sliced for topping
Spray 10 muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray or use paper muffin cups. Sprinkle bottom and sides of each cup with about 1 teaspoon of the crushed vanilla wafers. Set aside.
In a medium mixing bowl beat cream cheese with mixer (or use food processor) until smooth. Add sweetener, flour, and vanilla. Mix until smooth. Add egg product (or egg) and beat on low speed just till combined.
Divide evenly among muffin cups.
Bake in a 325 degree oven for 18-20 minutes or until set. Cool in pan on wire rack for 5 minutes. Cover and chill for 4-24 hours. Just before serving, top cheesecakes with fresh fruit.
Yield: 10 servings Each serving equals: 70 calories