Nutrition for Runners and Cyclists via Virtual Sessions
If you are training for races, and want to improve your athletic performance, a nutrition consultation can help you reach this goal. As a dietitian and a marathon runner, cyclists and triathlete, you can benefit from both my professional and personal experience to help you reach your athletic performance goals.
• Provide me with a comprehensive 3-day current food and hydration diary, along with your daily athletic training prior to the initial sports nutrition consultation.
• Learn your calorie, protein, carbohydrate and fat needs and how to alter based on daily training.
• Fueling strategies for any race type – 5k, 10k, half marathon, full marathon, and/or cycling miles.
• Want weight loss while training? This can be accomplished with careful dietary planning.
• Hydration – Learn how to hydrate properly to avoid dehydration and decreased athletic performance. (Personal sweat ratios can be evaluated.)
Learning how to fuel and hydrate yourself while training and competing are very important. Improve performance with the right nutrition education. Don’t let the lack of nutrition knowledge keep you from attaining your personal best or PR (personal record).
Sports Nutrition Consultation Package –
Includes an initial, one-hour virtual consultation, follow-up to initial consultation with email communication, and (1) 30-minute follow up session, with email communication afterwards.
Please note: Sessions are conducted virtually (video) or phone. You are responsible for using all appointments purchased, within the time allotted for the plan. No plan alterations, refunds or credit may be given for unused visits or services.